Pruune Consulting Ltd, Suite 10, Plaza 256, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15, ireland.
Course completion certificate.
How do you know when you’ve connected well with other people? They go out of their way for you. They speak favourably about you. They bond with you emotionally and communicate openly. They trust you. They exhibit positive energy toward you and enjoy being around you. Connecting meaningfully with others pays big dividends. People with warm connections face less conflict and enjoy their relationships more. However, forming such links with others requires cutting through the barrage of signals and messages that bombard everyone daily. That means becoming an effective communicator, a skill you can teach yourself – and you’ll be glad you learned it.
· 5 connecting principles
· 5 connecting practices
The course offers practical actions and principles to enable you connect better with your audience. It is aimed at improving your communication with your audience.
· Connecting increases your influence in every situation.
· Connecting is all about others.
· Connecting goes beyond words.
· Connecting always requires energy.
· Connecting is more skill than natural talent.
· Connectors connect on common ground.
· Connectors do the difficult work of keeping it simple.
· Connectors create an experience everyone enjoys.
· Connectors inspire people.
· Connectors live what they communicate.
350 (excl. VAT)Euros per delegate